- Are the brain’s electromagnetic fields the seat for consciousness?
- Killer high: exploring the phenomenon of LSD-fuelled murder.
- Pagan complacency and the birth of the Christian Roman empire.
- Four llamas sacrificed in Inca ritual found preserved 500 years later.
- New insights into mysterious ‘dome of light’ phenomenon in declassified documents.
- Watch a C17 crew experience sinister looking St Elmos fire.
- Australian rock band AC/DC once drunkenly tried to use fireworks to find the Loch Ness Monster.
- The myth of the Were-hyena and the fear of the other in the Horn of Africa.
- Related: The Werewolf – examining the history behind one of the most enduring monster myths.
- Weird astronomical structures found to be ancient leftovers of violent Milky way collision.
- Aliens on 1000 nearby stars could see us, new study suggests.
- Video of the Day: The speed of light is actually pretty darn slow once you leave Earth’s gravity well.
Quote of the Day:
Remind yourself that all men assert that wisdom is the greatest good, but that there are few who strenuously seek out that greatest good.