- NASA confirms water exists on the sunny parts of the Moon.
- There’s one big problem with NASA’s moon water announcement.
- The hell of humans in heaven – debating the risks of space technology and habitation.
- How US Intelligence community insiders got the Senate’s attention regarding UFOs.
- This surreal Colorado city is a magnet for spiritualists and UFOs.
- Farewell James Randi, prince of reason.
- James Randi: The man who destroyed skepticism.
- Saudi Arabia’s little-known ancient civilisation.
- The Templar tunnel: Knights’ strategic passageway was lost for 700 years.
- Insect tool use: to escape a watery death, fire ants built syphons out of sand that moved the water to a safer spot.
- Escaped cloned female mutant crayfish take over Belgian cemetery.
- Image of the Day: the most famous mythical creature of every country in the world, illustrated.
Thanks to @AnomalistNews.
Quote of the Day:
It has to start somewhere
It has to start sometime
What better place than here?
What better time than now?
Rage Against the Machine, ‘Guerilla Radio‘