- The murder hornets are here.
- First a plague, now pestilence…it’s almost like the End Times are upon us. Oh…
- An ancient Maya city had a surprisingly effective water filtration system.
- Egypt’s Great Pyramid and Sphinx exposed in ‘previously unpublished’ papers of ‘first dig’.
- Megalithic era stone menhirs become visible as Papua’s Lake Sentani recedes.
- Related: Megaliths in south-east Asia – the sacred stones of Borneo
- NASA’s Osiris-Rex probe risks losing its precious asteroid sample after door jams.
- NSA denies access to Top Secret UFO documents – again.
- Cryo–electron microscopy breaks the atomic resolution barrier at last.
- New research claims that consciousness itself is an energy field.
- Monkeys may have self-domesticated, just like humans did. Monkey see, monkey do.
- Can cat genes explain their nine lives?
- Image of the Day: The trees are not what they seem.
Quote of the Day:
We have a deficit of wonder. When I ask people questions now, they get out their phone. I say, nooo! I don’t want to know the answer. I just want to wonder about it a while.