- Pandemic dreams.
- Do we live in a simulation? Chances are about 50-50.
- Scientists call for serious study of ‘unidentified aerial phenomena’.
- The current state of space debris.
- Related: Prison planets – could the Kessler Syndrome explain why we haven’t heard from aliens?
- Biology’s next great horizon is to understand cells, tissues and organisms as agents with agendas.
- Scientists found a new way to control the brain with light, no surgery required.
- The US and seven other countries sign Artemis Accords to cooperate on moon missions.
- The U.S. military’s puzzling plan to have SpaceX deliver cargo anywhere in the world in an hour.
- The Arctic is in a death spiral. How much longer will it exist?
- Stone cold masterpieces – the art of the Olmecs.
- Trump touts bizarre Benghazi blood-sacrifice conspiracy theory.
- Video of the Day: Step into synaesthesia’s visual soundscape, built with the music of John Coltrane.
Quote of the Day:
Bad officials are elected by good voters who do not vote.