- Early humans were using fire 300,000 years ago to forge superior stone tools.
- New study suggests Stonehenge was built to amplify sound.
- Researchers discover a hidden drawing behind Mona Lisa.
- Inside the brains of dogs.
- How psilocybin can save the environment.
- Fungus may be Fall’s hottest fashion trend.
- Sir Roger Penrose one of three to win the 2020 Nobel Prize for Physics for black hole breakthroughs.
- Related: That time Sir Roger Penrose chatted with Joe Rogan about quantum consciousness.
- Facebook to ban QAnon-themed groups, pages and accounts in massive crackdown.
- QAnon’s creator made the ultimate conspiracy theory. Or maybe – and hear me out here – people just got so stupid and thirsty for political biases to be confirmed, that they would believe in absolutely anything.
- COVID-19 conspiracy theory about infrared thermometers is just the latest in a long line of myths about the pineal gland.
- Image of the Day: The most detailed image yet of the Carina Nebula.
Quote of the Day:
Technology and platforms provide a vector for extremist movements like QAnon; however at its root it is a human issue, and the current socio-political environment around the globe is fertile for the continued existence and growth of QAnon.