Intermittent reminder that if you get something of value out of the Grail, please consider a $1/month ‘voluntary subscription’ via our Patreon to help pay for our time and effort (or you can give a one-off donation easily at PayPal.me/DailyGrail). Thanks!
- How much life is required to create the phosphine signal on Venus?
- Cosmonaut reveals if Russian spacemen are instructed on how to greet extraterrestrials.
- The map that NASA launched into space in 1972 could lead extraterrestrials to Earth. Now it needs an update.
- Related: Comics legend Jack Kirby worried that our attempts to contact aliens might attract a ‘tiger’.
- Vaccine chaos is looming.
- Navy developing flying ‘rubber octopus’ to thwart terror attacks.
- Archaeologists find 13,000-year-old engraved mammoth tusk in Siberia.
- New funerary and ritual behaviours of the Neolithic Iberian populations discovered.
- Dream-shaping tech from MIT channels suggestions into your dreams.
- There might be even more underground reservoirs of liquid water on Mars.
- Ecologists confirm Alan Turing’s theory for fairy circles.
- QAnon is attracting cops.
Quote of the Day:
Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.
Frank Herbert (Dune)