The golden age is upon us…
- Scientists appear to have found evidence for life on Venus.
- Some astronomers have proposed that Planet Nine, a massive but yet-unobserved object thought to orbit 20 billion miles from the sun, may actually be a black hole the size of a Ping-Pong ball.
- How conspiracy theories are shaping the 2020 US election – and shaking the foundation of American democracy.
- Major QAnon website shuts down after New Jersey man identified as operator.
- Archaeologists with drones have discovered pre-Columbian earthworks in Kansas.
- Satellite mega-constellations risk ruining astronomy forever.
- New Chinese space plane landed at mysterious air base, evidence suggests.
- Earth barreling toward ‘Hothouse’ state not seen in 50 million years, epic new climate record shows
- Space mice return to Earth, mighty as ever. Reportedly asked if Slartibartfast was still available.
- The Exorcism of Emily Rose reinvented the possession performance.
- Black Panther prophecy: the ‘weird signs’ that led Chadwick Boseman to Wakanda.
- Image of the Day: Milky Way over St Michael’s Mount.
Quote of the Day:
This matters not just because of what these voters believe but also because of what they don’t. The facts that should anchor a sense of shared reality are meaningless to them; the news developments that might ordinarily inform their vote fall on deaf ears… They aren’t just infected with conspiracy; they appear to be inoculated against reality.