- Settling on Mars could be dangerous and ridiculously expensive. Elon Musk wants to do it anyway.
- Related: This 1949 science fiction novel by legendary rocket designer Wernher von Braun names the leader of Martian civilisation as ‘Elon’.
- Astronomers find no signs of alien tech after scanning over 10 million stars.
- Seven reasons why aliens never show up.
- Dozens more mystery drone incursions over US nuclear power plants revealed.
- Hundreds of Americans planted the ‘Chinese mystery seeds‘ that have been turning up randomly in the mail…some even ate them.
- Cryptid currency: how the Loch Ness monster became a force in Scotland’s economy.
- The pros and cons of filming paranormal encounters.
- 2,200-year old Chinese text may be oldest surviving anatomical atlas.
- Egyptian authorities have discovered 13 completely sealed 2,500-year old coffins. Don’t need anymore curses right now, please leave unopened k thx bye.
- From the seabed, figures of an ancient cult.
- An army of microscopic robots is ready to patrol your body.
- A robot wrote this entire article. Are you scared yet, human?
Quote of the Day:
We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning.