- Are aliens hiding in plain sight?
- Bill Nye: we should call it ‘space settlement’, not ‘space colonization’.
- Strange things happen on Mars in a solar eclipse.
- The US Air Force just tested ‘robot dogs‘ for use in base security.
- How the British Empire became one of the biggest drug pushers in history.
- Viking sword placed on warrior’s left side likely prepared him for ‘mirror afterlife’.
- Stone Age rock tombs found near Göbekli Tepe provide more ancient clues.
- Meteorite crater discovered while drilling for gold in Western Australia estimated to be 100-million years old.
- Mining giant hired lawyers days before blowing up ancient rock shelters in Australia.
- Hundreds of mammoth bones have been found under the site of a future Mexican airport.
- Plants could help authorities detect dead human bodies in woodland.
- Why do I keep seeing the same numbers on my clocks?
- The neurons that appeared from nowhere.
- Image(s) of the Day: New high-res images of the Sun show how creepy sunspots look in close-up.
Quote of the Day:
You simply cannot invent any conspiracy theory so ridiculous and obviously satirical that some people somewhere don’t already believe it.
Robert Anton Wilson