- Stonehenge enhanced sounds like voices or music for people inside the monument. The earliest rock music venue then?
- Bronze Age Britons made keepsakes from parts of dead relatives.
- Singing dogs re-emerge from extinction in New Guinea.
- A strange form of life could flourish deep inside of stars, physicists say.
- Researchers find extraterrestrial amino acids in Antarctic meteorite.
- This equation calculates the chances we live in a computer simulation (and scuttles any possibility we might ever escape).
- Are we running out of monster metaphors for the disasters of the real world?
- By losing genes, life often evolved more complexity.
- Double-blind clinical trial suggests microdose of LSD can decrease pain perception.
- Brain-to-brain interfaces promise to bypass language. But do we really want access to one another’s unmediated thoughts?
- The privileged have entered their escape pods.
- The mysterious Cold War case of unidentified aircraft descending on Loring Air Force base.
- Italian Flat Earthers’ journey to the ‘edge of the world’ goes wildly awry.
Thanks to @AnomalistNews.
Quote of the Day:
Bow down before the one you serve.
You’re going to get what you deserve.
Trent Reznor (Nine Inch Nails – ‘Head Like a Hole‘)