- A bizarre spacecraft ‘flyby anomaly’ has been baffling scientists for 30 years.
- Did aliens contact us in 1977?
- So what if SETI finds something – then what?
- Airline pilots landing at LAX report ‘a guy in a jetpack‘ flying alongside them. Iron Man, is that you?
- Elon Musk’s Neuralink is neuroscience theatre.
- ‘Swapping bodies’ with a friend swaps your beliefs, strange experiment reveals.
- Deluded, with reason: Extraordinary beliefs don’t arise in a vacuum – they take root in minds confronted by unusual and traumatic experiences.
- Which ancient city is considered the oldest in the world?
- Microbes living deep beneath Earth’s surface could be remnants of ancient life forms.
- There’s a theory beyond relativity that would allow you to fly through a wormhole.
- Schrödinger’s Cat when nobody’s looking.
- Russia declassifies video from 1961 of largest hydrogen bomb ever detonated.
Quote of the Day:
There have been times, lately, when I dearly wished that I could change the past. Well, I can’t, but I can change the present, so that when it becomes the past it will turn out to be a past worth having.