- Indigenous Australians farmed bananas more than 2000 years ago, further dispelling the myth that they were solely ‘hunter-gatherers’.
- The mysterious message inscribed on a Liverpool roundabout.
- That news article references a Darklore article by the brilliant John Reppion, available here on the Grail: “The Calderstones of Liverpool“!
- Blidworth Druid stone: sacred altar or lifeless rock?
- Related: The Waffle Rock – what the heck is it?
- The most overhyped planet in the galaxy.
- Social distancing from the stars.
- AI-generated sound effects are now fooling human ears.
- Predicted ‘information catastrophe’ could be caused by fifth state of matter. Big bada-boom…
- Talking to the dead in the sunshine state.
- QAnon candidate Marjorie Taylor Greene has won the Georgia Republican primary.
- Related: Civil War psy-op – an alternative narrative of the QAnon conspiracy theory.
- Why don’t we feel pain in dreams? The answer might lie in a new frontier of neuroscience.
Quote of the Day:
We got a thousand points of light
For the homeless man
We got a kinder, gentler,
Machine gun hand
Neil Young (‘Rockin in the Free World’)