We are all the Perseverance rover…
- Liftoff! NASA’s Perseverance rover begins odyssey to seek out traces of life on Mars.
- NASA goes looking for tiny ancient Martians. No, not this guy.
- A stowaway helicopter on the Mars rover will attempt the first flight on another world.
- MIT tests ‘dream incubation’ device that manipulates the content of people’s dreams.
- Psychedelic drugs can greatly reduce psychiatric symptoms among special forces veterans, study finds.
- Related: From shock to awe – exploring how psychedelics can heal the wounds of war.
- China allegedly hacked the Vatican, and other Catholic computer systems.
- Demonic phenomena, government agencies, and top secret Cold War-era projects.
- A global flood is coming, and this is what scientists expect it to look like.
- Return of the self-proclaimed time travelers.
- We may be able to extract ‘movies’ of the universe from black holes.
- A freaky elongated cloud has reappeared on Mars.
- Deep fake video brings Richard Nixon’s alternative Apollo 11 crash speech to life.
- Video of the Day: Watch NASA’s broadcast of the launch of the Perseverance rover to Mars.
Quote of the Day:
I would like to die on Mars. Just not on impact.