- Trump’s new favourite COVID doctor believes in alien DNA, demon sperm, and hydroxychloroquine.
- From Antifa to UFOs, one joke can spawn a thousand conspiracies.
- UFO debris, disclosure, and Congressional investigations: everything old is new again.
- More UFOs in the NYT: “Do we believe in UFOs? That’s the wrong question“.
- It’s still not aliens: the latest report on military study of UFOs is just as tantalizing—and unilluminating—as all the ones before.
- The real science behind SETI’s hunt for intelligent aliens.
- NASA’s new Mars rover is about to embark on a hunt for ancient alien life.
- An alternative to dark matter passes critical test.
- Scientists revive 100 million-year-old microbes from under the sea. Not now, scientists…seriously!
- Theoretical physicists say there’s a 90% chance of societal collapse within several decades.
- Towards ‘eternal sunshine’? New links found between memory and emotion.
- ‘The fruitful matrix of ghosts‘: the psychic investigations of Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
- Giant waves of sand are moving on Mars. I’m calling it: sandworms!
- Virgin Galactic unveils sleek spaceship cabin for tourist flights.
Quote of the Day:
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.