- First the NYT, now Scientific American: ‘Unidentified Aerial Phenomena’, better known as UFOs, deserve scientific investigation.
- Leslie Kean and Ralph Blumenthal interviewed about their NYT UFO articles.
- Why do people keep boarding the Chariot of the Gods?
- Kamakura’s sixteen wells: one of the mysteries of Kazo-ji temple.
- Humans inhabited North America in the depths of the last ice age, but didn’t thrive until the climate warmed.
- Ancient DNA suggests Vikings may have been plagued by smallpox.
- Return of the zombie cicadas: team unearths manipulative qualities of fungal-infected flyers.
- Related: Do microscopic parasites living inside you control your mind?
- After serving over 20 years in prison after the infamous Kansas Missile Silo LSD bust, William Leonard Pickard is to be set free.
- Satanic temple offers higher education scholarships. Or should that be lower education scholarships…
- Remember that other crisis? Record heat is spreading across the Arctic.
- Image of the Day: The Hubble Space Telescope captures a stunningly clear image of Saturn.
Quote of the Day:
Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you.