So I guess this means *all* the QAnons have to leave Twitter? #WWG1WGA
- Twitter bans 7000 QAnon accounts, and limits 150,000 others as part of a broad crackdown on ‘coordinated harmful activity’.
- Related: Weaponizing conspiracy theory – the dangers in priming people for armed revolution.
- Nearly a third of Americans believe COVID-19 death toll conspiracy theory.
- The long history of how Jesus came to resemble a white European.
- Neanderthals of the western Mediterranean did not become extinct because of changes in climate.
- Profitdelic: a new psychedelic conference trend.
- Mystery over universe’s expansion deepens with fresh data.
- A new study of the Moon has revealed how 70 percent of life on Earth died.
- Study reveals strange magnetic behaviour 8-11 million years ago.
- Future generations deserve good ancestors. Will you be one?
- Scientists accidentally create hybrid fish from two endangered species.
- Video of the Day: Mars in 4K.
Quote of the Day:
You’re only given a little spark of madness and if you lose that, you’re nothin’.