- The Pentagon moves to launch its own experimental mini-space station.
- The United Arab Emirates launches its first mission to Mars.
- The cathedral and the starship: learning from the Middle Ages to build an interstellar spacecraft.
- Giant caves on alien worlds could be havens for life, scientists say.
- Like sea-monsters on pre-modern maps, deep-space images are science’s fanciful means to chart the edges of the known world.
- Prosecutors say an avalanche killed the Dyatlov Pass group in 1959.
- CT scan reveals 3000-year-old non-human Egyptian mummies.
- Could a huge bone found in 1845 prove the existence of the Australian bunyip?
- Mysterious ‘templar’ crop circle appears out of nowhere in French field, draws thousands of curious visitors.
- Please stop freaking out: NASA has not changed your star sign.
- Scientists hack mouse brains to ‘erase’ opioid addiction.
- An operation to remove a brain cyst changed Matthew’s identity. Who will he become after the next round of surgery?
Quote of the Day:
Do not get lost in a sea of despair. Be hopeful, be optimistic. Our struggle is not the struggle of a day, a week, a month, or a year, it is the struggle of a lifetime. Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble.