Play like a crow on a seesaw who thinks no-one is watching…
- The head of well-known UFO investigation organisation MUFON has been arrested on child solicitation charges.
- Just when you thought politics couldn’t get any crazier: the QAnon candidates are here.
- Related: Civil war psy-op – an alternative narrative of the QAnon conspiracy theory.
- Did ancient Americans settle in Polynesia? The evidence doesn’t stack up.
- Uncovered: the most ancient evidence for Bronze Age horsemanship.
- Scientists have stored The Wizard of Oz on a strand of DNA.
- Related: Our alien DNA – could messages from E.T. be hidden in our genetic code?
- How koalas with a sexually transmitted disease could help humanity.
- Fertility rate freefall: ‘Jaw-dropping’ global crash in children being born.
- Five years after fly-by, the case for Pluto being considered a planet holds up.
- Cosmic clock: Time could be the result of particles interacting with a ticking cosmic timepiece.
- Exploding head syndrome: largest ever study of mysterious sleep-related condition.
Quote of the Day:
It is more useful to watch a man in times of peril, and in adversity to discern what kind of man he is; for then at last words of truth are drawn from the depths of his heart, and the mask is torn off, reality remains.