Welcome to another Monday. Hope you’re all doing good out there!
- Have archaeologists proven the ancient tale of mass suicide in the Judaean desert, or twisted science for political end?
- Spiritual and intellectual colonialism: the crusade against pseudoarchaeology.
- The power of psychedelics.
- Detection of electrical signaling between tomato plants raises interesting questions about whether plants communicate across species through fungi.
- Humans actually have an irrational preference for round numbers.
- Do we need a theory of everything?
- Dying stars breathe life into Earth.
- NASA issues two new directives to stop humans from contaminating Mars and the Moon.
- Footprints on the moon and cemeteries on Mars: an interview with a space archaeologist.
- Nick Redfern lists the Top 10 UFO and paranormal cases that he has investigated.
- Wayfair debunks Pizzagate-esque conspiracy theory that it trafficked children in furniture.
- Image of the Day: Comet NEOWISE over Stonehenge.
Quote of the Day:
Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one.