- Astronomers want to figure out what the hell ‘Planet Nine’ is once and for all.
- The Pentagon has a ‘lot more’ classified UFO videos, says ex-head of secret government program.
- What should you do in the unlikely event you meet an alien?
- What can SETI scholars learn from the public response to the COVID-19 pandemic that might apply to a startling event like the reception of a signal from an alien civilisation?
- NASA awards SETI Institute the contract for planetary protection.
- Science proves farm animals really can sense earthquakes before they happen.
- How drones and aerial vehicles could change cities.
- Evidence found of epic prehistoric ocean voyages between the Americas and eastern Polynesia.
- Related: Graham Hancock talking about ancient seafarers ten years ago.
- Also related? Archaeologists discover that humans sailed the Mediterranean Sea at least 130,000 years ago.
- 120,000-year-old necklace suggests string may have been invented more than 150,000 years ago.
- Americans have increased their use of LSD – and a bleak outlook for the world may be to blame.
- Deep pockets, dreams of space: Robert Bigelow has probably spent more of his own money investigating UFOs than any other person on the planet.
- Astronomers discover deep-space ‘structure’ 1.4 billion light years across.
- The necessity of awe.
Quote of the Day:
You’re only as young as the last time you changed your mind.