- Astronomers release startling catalogue of objects best suited for seeking intelligent extraterrestrial life.
- China finally figured out what the weird “gel-like” substance from the far side of the moon was.
- The astronomer who believed there was an alien utopia on Mars.
- Prying open the third eye: scientists investigate the role of the pineal gland in spiritual experiences.
- Speaking to people who found God after taking psychedelics.
- Mysterious Stone Age flint artefacts may be crude sculptures of humans.
- Ancient 12,000-year-old mine discovered in under water caves on Mexican coast.
- Scientists speak out against China’s Gattaca-esque DNA collection.
- Where does the Milky Way get its energy? Scientists may have found the answer.
- Could a sample return mission from Mars unleash a plague upon the Earth?
- Image of the Day: Signs and portents?
Quote of the Day:
Victory through morality is the best victory.