Don’t get off your sofa – sit back and enjoy the Monday news…
- Aboriginal artifacts reveal first ancient underwater cultural sites in Australia, from a time thousands of years ago when the current seabed was dry land.
- Shillings, gods and runes: clues in language suggest a Semitic superpower in ancient northern Europe.
- The Doctor Strange of the American revolution.
- To celebrate July 4th, former US national security advisor Michael Flynn posts a video pledge to conspiracy group QAnon.
- Related: Civil war psy-op – an alternative narrative of the QAnon conspiracy theory.
- Many COVID-19 patients are reporting paranoid hallucinations during the delerium induced by the virus.
- A cloud of nuclear radiation is floating above northern Europe, and nobody knows why.
- China and AI: what the world can learn, and what it should be wary of.
- Bumping an asteroid’s moon off course, to help protect Earth.
- The world’s first 3D-printed vegan steak is here, and it could be hitting restaurants soon.
- Faerie entities and DMT.
- A mathematical formula for finding ghosts?
- Video of the Day: Boston Dynamics robot gymnastics.
Quote of the Day:
Mingling religion with politics may be disavowed and reprobated by every inhabitant of America.