Petition to replace all slaver statues with…
- Another mysterious, repeating deep space radio burst is sending signals to Earth every 157 days, study finds.
- Physicist Sean Carroll thinks we exist in multiple universes.
- Black holes could be like a hologram, where all the information is amassed in a two-dimensional surface able to reproduce a three-dimensional image.
- Ground-penetrating radar reveals entire ancient Roman city.
- Ancient Roman board game found in Norwegian burial mound.
- Here’s why so many physicists are wrong about free will.
- Studies of brain activity aren’t as useful as scientists thought.
- Beware of ’theories of everything’.
- Why a physicist wants to build a particle collider on the Moon.
- IBM says it will no longer offer, develop, or research facial recognition technology. Also, has some swampland to sell you.
- New study on the effects of the worldwide coronavirus lockdown suggests that “[no] human endeavor has ever saved so many lives in such a short period of time.”
Thanks to Jason for the news tip, and to Michael, Bill, Jeremie, Denise, Jerry, Billy, Chris, Mary, Pascal, Edmund and Kazosaur for your support of the Grail!
Quote of the Day:
Do not adjust your mind, it is reality that is malfunctioning.
Robert Anton Wilson