Intermittent reminder that if you get something of value out of the Grail, please consider a $1/month ‘voluntary subscription’ via our Patreon to help pay for our time and effort (or you can give a one-off donation easily at PayPal.me/DailyGrail). Thanks!
- We can no longer ignore the potential of psychedelic drugs to treat depression.
- New therapies offer hope for people trapped by disorders of consciousness.
- Superlative things were done in the past century by marshalling thousands of people in the service of a vision of the future. Where did the grandeur go?
- Towards a science of UFOs.
- TV series in development based on the alien abduction story of Betty and Barney Hill.
- Hubble has looked back in time as far as it can and still can’t find the first stars.
- Physicists think they’ve figured out a way to save Schrödinger’s cat.
- Tarot resurgence: people turn to the occult in uncertain times.
- Researchers create electricity from shadows.
- Using near-infrared light to 3D print an ear inside the body.
- Ancient asteroids created the ingredients for life on Earth – and potentially Mars, scientists say.
- European standing stones: The mute witnesses of forgotten times.
Quote of the Day:
The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices…to be found only in the minds of men.
The Twilight Zone (‘The Monsters are Due on Maple Street’)