How y’all doing, okay?
- We just got even more evidence that Mars once had a ring.
- What the future of the space station looks like after SpaceX’s historic launch.
- Patterns formed by spiral galaxies suggest the universe’s structure isn’t totally random.
- In the age of digital surveillance, the anonymous protest is no more.
- AI technology used to recreate the face of biblical Pharaoh.
- Ancient DNA yields new clues to Dead Sea Scrolls.
- Was the medieval order of Assassins a real thing?
- Transparent human cells turn a classic sci-fi story into reality.
- Anesthesia’s effect on consciousness solved, settling century-old scientific debate.
- The mystical experience of famed primatologist Dr Jane Goodall.
- Related: Ape expert Jane Goodall tells why she believes in Bigfoot.
- Fret not: Ireland’s last living ‘leprechaun whisperer’ says the mythical Irish fairies are coping well with lockdown and “don’t have a problem” with the restrictions in place.
Quote of the Day:
Any real change implies the breakup of the world as one has always known it, the loss of all that gave one an identity, the end of safety.