‘When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross‘…
- Ancient shrine reveals how cannabis was used by the Israelites to evoke ‘religious ecstasy’. (For a thorough look at the topic of drug use in the ancient world, be sure to grab a copy of Paul Devereux’s The Long Trip: A Prehistory of Psychedelia.)
- Controversial new archaeological research casts doubt on Easter Island’s historic ‘collapse’.
- Did Neanderthals draw? This researcher is going to test DNA in old cave art to find out.
- Mining company apologises to traditional owners after blasting 46,000-year-old Aboriginal site.
- Unearthing the true toll of Tulsa race massacre.
- Sublake settlements on Mars.
- If Planet 9 really exists, here’s the wild way we could hunt it.
- An incredible new bumblebee behaviour was just discovered – so sophisticated, scientists cannot reproduce.
- Deepfakes are going to wreak havoc on society. We are not prepared.
- White Nationalist group posing as Antifa called for violence on Twitter.
- The all-knowing intelligence insider QAnon fell for a Twitter joke about MSNBC and World War Z.
Quote of the Day:
A republic, if you can keep it.