- Many astronomers now think Planet Nine might not exist after all.
- SpaceX is teasing mysterious ‘private passenger’ space flights. All part of the Plutocratic Exit Strategy no doubt…
- Elon Musk says one thing needs to change to make Mars city happen. Atmospheric oxygen levels?
- Mining blast destroys one of Australia’s oldest known Aboriginal heritage sites.
- US authorities say Hobby Lobby’s Gilgamesh tablet is ’stolen’, must go back to Iraq.
- Scientists claim new method can measure consciousness.
- New study categorizes all the unexplainable experiences produced by psychedelic drugs.
- Musical rhythm has very deep evolutionary roots, and is present in some animals.
- Are there really more pandemic ghosts?
- The strange hearts of neutron stars.
- Novel insight reveals topological tangle in unexpected corner of the universe.
- Microbial cyborgs: bacteria supplying power.
- America’s never-ending battle against flesh-eating worms.
- Mind-melting AI makes Frank Sinatra sing ‘Toxic’ by Britney Spears.
- Image(s) of the Day: Jupiter and its Galilean moons.
Quote of the Day:
It’s crazy to see people be
What society wants them to be, but not me.
N.W.A. (‘Express Yourself‘)