- Scratching the surface: drones cast new light on mystery of Nazca Lines.
- Official footage shows US Navy ship use a (frikkin) laser weapon to destroy a flying drone.
- The bold plan to use the Sun as a giant telescope in order to see continents and oceans on another Earth.
- Brazil’s indigenous people are dying at an alarming rate from Covid-19.
- Can ancient temples unearthed in Ayodhya put religious dispute to bed?
- The building blocks of life are left-handed, and the reason could come from deep space.
- Galactic crash may have triggered solar system formation.
- The secret history of the supernova at the bottom of the sea.
- Richard Branson’s rocket fails on its debut flight.
- Why New Age yogis have swallowed the QAnon conspiracy.
- North Korea rules out time/space travel as reason for disappearance of Kim Jong-un. Thus disappointingly losing the chance to refer to the time-traveled version of him as Kim Old-un.
- Meanwhile, in India officials claim they have captured a Pakistan spy pigeon.
- Image of the Day: A quick reminder that you are riding on an organic spaceship that offers first-class views of an entire galaxy from every deck.
Quote of the Day:
Hate, in the long run, is about as nourishing as cyanide.