- Most of the mind can’t tell fact from fiction. Good luck with today’s news!
- Can electrical impulses in the brain explain the stuff that dreams are made on?
- Watch as a journalist’s mind is rewired.
- Electrons may very well be conscious.
- The odds of intelligent life in the universe.
- Colonising Mars may require humanity to tweak its DNA.
- Does anyone care about UFOs anymore?
- NASA: Please follow these space rules we can’t enforce.
- NASA’s human spaceflight chief has resigned just days before the first manned test of SpaceX’s Dragon capsule.
- Some evangelicals fear the ‘mark of the beast’ from a coronavirus vaccine.
- Judge clears the way for salvagers to open up the Titanic and retrieve the Marconi radio that sent out the ship’s distress call.
- Discovery of ancient Chinese city rewrites history.
- Dead sea scroll fragments thought to be blank turn out to have hidden text inscribed.
- What a bone arrowhead from South Africa reveals about ancient human cognition.
- Antarctic penguins poop out so much laughing gas, it has a funny effect on researchers.
Quote of the Day:
The greater man does not boast of himself, but does what he must do.