- Feds warn of attacks on telecom infrastructure related to bogus COVID-19 conspiracy theory.
- Reddit’s QAnon Casualties is a home for survivors of the conspiracy.
- Navy reports describe encounters with unexplained flying objects.
- Related: Will the New York Times ever stop reporting on UFOs?
- Should scientists take UFOs and ghosts more seriously?
- Taking DMT can lead to experiences similar to those reported by people who claim to have been abducted by aliens, study shows. Surprising absolutely no-one who reads this website.
- Related: DMT entities – not everyone gets ‘machine elves’.
- NASA scientists might have found a parallel universe next to ours after an Antarctica experiment.
- The discovery of aliens would be terrible.
- The Tibetan lama who was really a plumber from Devon.
- In the far future, the universe will be mostly invisible.
- Unique megafauna fossils unearthed in tropical Australia.
- Video of the Day: Planetary scientist shows how slow light speed really is.
Quote of the Day:
Some want your money. Some want your mind. Citizenship in the Internet era demands a heightened commitment to mental hygiene and skepticism. We have to learn that the information that fits neatly into our preconceptions is precisely the information we must be wary of.