The king is dead, long live the king.
- Guided by plant voices: Plants talk to this ecologist, and tell her how to do better science.
- Plandemic is dangerous, viral nonsense.
- The 5G conspiracy theory just took a really dark turn.
- The US military has officially published three UFO videos. Why doesn’t anybody seem to care?
- The secretive X-37B space plane’s microwave power beam experiment is a way bigger deal than it seems.
- Former senator majority leader and architect of Pentagon UFO program says aliens are real.
- Venus may have been habitable for as long as 3 billion years before it turned into the hellhole we now know.
- Mass grave of elephant-sized sloths poses a murky mystery.
- Dan Ackroyd discusses his family’s interest in the occult.
- Common herpes virus found to cause signs of Alzheimer’s disease in brain cells.
- The real Lord of the Flies: what happened when six boys were shipwrecked for 15 months.
- Spot the robot is reminding parkgoers in Singapore to keep their distance from one another. If they don’t listen, maybe it’s ED-209’s turn?
Quote of the Day:
Greed has taken the whole universe, and nobody is worried about their soul.