- Impact crater discovered in the Sahara may solve the mystery of King Tut’s gemstone.
- Related: King Tut was buried with a dagger of ‘extraterrestrial origin’.
- Alien life could be growing in more environments than we realised, study suggests.
- They’re here! First-ever detection of a fast radio burst in the Milky Way.
- Has the Rendlesham Forest UFO incident been exposed as a top secret experiment?
- The CIA’s secret documents about Soviet black magic assassins.
- De-faced skulls and babies were buried in Viking homes.
- Electronic skin could make robots more human than ever.
- The science behind your vivid dreams during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- David Icke’s channel deleted from YouTube for violation of policies about misleading coronavirus information.
- 2020 is gaining momentum, with the latest in its catalogue of horrors being murder hornets.
- Video of the Day: The music of the spheres? NASA created a tune using the stars in a Hubble photograph.
Quote of the Day:
The public demands certainties…But there are no certainties.