- US Navy officially publishes the three UFO videos made famous by Tom DeLonge’s research group and the New York Times.
- Scientists know where aliens might be, but humans will never see them.
- New hypothesis argues the universe simulates itself into existence.
- Mathematician Corina Tarnita decodes mysterious ‘fairy circle’ patterns in the landscape.
- Israeli archaeologists find hidden pattern at ‘world’s oldest temple’, Göbekli Tepe.
- Talking to the dead: how the 1918 pandemic spurred a spiritualism craze.
- Poltergeist phenomena and the history of science.
- Are camouflaged aliens walking among us?
- Four discoveries of ancient Greek astronomy that still baffle experts.
- The story of psilocybin: Western society’s struggle with the unknown.
- New finding suggests laws of nature are ‘downright weird’.
- An asteroid the size of Manhattan will whiz by Earth on Wednesday.
- Bacteria with robust memories.
Quote of the Day:
I have realized that the past and future are real illusions, that they exist in the present, which is what there is and all there is.