Taking isolation measures to the extreme…
- Neolithic DNA reveals surprising truth of the Yamnaya culture in Europe.
- The case against thinking outside the box.
- NASA reveals ambitious multi-spacecraft plan to bring a piece of Mars back to Earth.
- ‘Alien comet’ visitor has weird composition.
- Also: 21/Borisov is not your average comet.
- Scientists discover a ’new Earth’ after digging through data that AI missed.
- The Pentagon was interested in psychic child’s abilities says Delonge.
- Scientists turn yeast into psychedelic psilocybin factories.
- To tackle a virus, Indian officials peddle pseudoscience.
- Quantum steampunk: 19th-century science meets technology of today.
- Science today stands at a crossroads: will its progress be driven by human minds, or by machines that we’ve created?
- The ‘Alien’ actor who says he has constantly been visited by aliens.
- An interactive look at the future of neuroplasticity – how reshaping neural circuits could treat brain disorders and improve our ability to learn.
- Can we craft a theory in which space and time aren’t assumed to exist?
- An astronaut’s guide to surviving isolation.
- Iran’s fake coronavirus detector is the same as the fake ‘bomb detectors’ previously used to scam Middle Eastern governments out of millions of dollars.
Quote of the Day:
We become slaves the moment we hand the keys to the definition of reality entirely over to someone else, whether it is a business, an economic theory, a political party, the White House, Newsworld or CNN.
B. W. Powe