Mr Darwin, we have a nominee for this year’s award…
- ‘Spectacular artefacts’ found as Norway ice-patch melts.
- Unholy anorexia: Medieval mystics starved the body to feed the soul.
- Meet the Redditors using astral projection to escape quarantine.
- Those Colorado mystery drones may actually have been SpaceX satellites.
- A long, strange history of UFO sightings.
- Former French government official says UFOs come from parallel worlds.
- ‘Paranormal hitchhiker’ phenomenon followed entrepreneur Robert Bigelow home, and played a role in his selling the Skinwalker Ranch.
- Uh oh, Pizzagate is back out of the shadows.
- Uncovering Operation NEPTUN, the Cold War’s most daring disinformation campaign.
- ‘Conspirituality‘ – the overlap between the New Age and conspiracy beliefs.
- Coronavirus: is there any evidence for lab release theory?
- Brazil judge bans missionaries from indigenous reserve over Covid-19 fears.
- Video of the Day: Cthulhu rising.
Quote of the Day:
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure.
Ellen Ripley, in ‘Aliens’