- This is the Pentagon’s ‘Real Men in Black’ investigation of Tom DeLonge’s UFO videos.
- New search methods are ramping up the hunt for alien intelligence.
- Neuroscientists uncover how magic mushrooms ‘rebalance’ the brain.
- Dean Radin on global consciousness, parapsychology, and psychic research.
- Indonesian village uses ‘ghosts’ for coronavirus social distancing patrols.
- We’re on the brink of cyberpunk.
- Hi-tech test shatters claim ancient inscription is first proof of Christianity.
- 50,000-year old string found at cave in France casts further doubt on the idea that Neanderthals were cognitively inferior to modern humans.
- A new fossil discovery indicates a second primate group also crossed the Atlantic from Africa to South America millions of years ago on a raft of vegetation.
- Scientists spot giant ocean creature that looks like silly string, hunting in a ‘galaxy-like spiral’.
- Wildfires ‘edge closer to Chernobyl nuclear plant‘.
- A huge cloud of invisible particles seems to be missing from the Milky Way.
Quote of the Day:
Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don’t plan it, don’t wait for it, just let it happen.
Agent Dale Cooper (‘Twin Peaks’)