- A chunk of Yellowstone the size of Chicago has been pulsing. Because, 2020, amirite?
- Crops were cultivated in regions of the Amazon ‘10,000 years ago‘.
- As recently as 12,000 years ago, ancient humans shared the Earth with a monster unlike anything we know today: the sabre-tooth tiger. It was even bigger and more terrifying than we first thought.
- Mysteries of 5000-year-old decorated ostrich eggs in British Museum revealed.
- The fable of Britain’s Easter animals.
- Is the AWARE II study into near-death experiences powered to validate an out-of-body experience?
- The 19th century roots of modern medical denialism.
- FDA warns Alex Jones to stop pitching bogus virus remedies.
- Coronavirus: YouTube tightens rules after David Icke 5G interview.
- Debunking coronavirus trutherism.
- Donald Trump signs order encouraging U.S. to mine the Moon for minerals.
- We may have spotted a parallel universe going backwards in time.
- What UFOs can tell us about life on Earth.
- Video of the Day: Understanding quantum entanglement.
Quote of the Day:
To laugh often and much; to win the respect of the intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the beauty in others; to leave the world a bit better whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; to know that one life has breathed easier because you lived here. This is to have succeeded.
Ralph Waldo Emerson