- No, the coronavirus didn’t come from space.
- Stuck at home? Use these webcams to hunt for UFOs, Bigfoot, ghosts and monsters.
- Meditation may have shaved 8 years of aging off Buddhist monk’s brain.
- Related: Mind masters – Tibetan yogis have upgraded their brains through meditation.
- Some people can detect Earth’s magnetic field, which sounds like a pretty sweet party trick.
- Six crazy attempts to geoengineer the weather.
- The CIA has ‘lost’ another UFO document.
- Forget the woolly mammoth – let’s resurrect some extinct plants.
- Vampire bats “French kiss with blood” to form lasting bonds.
- The largest mass migration on the planet happens every single day, and we never see it.
- An Evangelical Christian missionary group from Florida is planning to use a newly purchased aircraft to contact and convert isolated Amazon Indigenous groups. Coronavirus included in the package as a bonus?
- Scientists are leading Notre Dame’s restoration – and probing mysteries laid bare by its devastating fire.
- Video of the Day: Israeli man walks his dog via drone.
Quote of the Day:
Child, wake up
Child, release the light
Wake up now
‘Pneuma’, by Tool