- Hunter-gatherers in what’s now Russia constructed one of the largest Ice Age structures made of mammoth bones 25,000 years ago.
- Ancient mantis-man petroglyph discovered in Iran.
- New species of extinct ’South American yeti’ discovered in Ecuador.
- Ancient Maya kingdom unearthed in a backyard in Mexico.
- Indonesian rocks show ubiquity of ancient human art.
- In 1893, a Swedish playwright thought he’d captured the stars.
- Scientists discover pulsating remains of a star in an eclipsing double star system.
- 139 new ‘minor planets’ discovered in our solar system.
- What is the geometry of our universe?
- Coronavirus impact on the UFO community.
- Roswell UFO festival remains a go despite coronavirus (for now).
- Spanish police are using drones to yell at people breaking quarantine.
- The UK only realised “in the last few days” that its coronavirus strategy would “likely result in hundreds of thousands of deaths“. Oopsies.
- To turbocharge anti-aging treatment, just add…a protein found in fruit flies?
Quote of the Day:
When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, “Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”