The world is shutting down, but we’ll keep pumping out the news briefs while we can to keep all you isolated people entertained. Stay safe out there Grailers!
- Should Earthlings chase ‘Oumuamua into outer space?
- Related: The Oumuamua conundrum.
- ‘Dyson sphere’ legacy: Freeman Dyson’s wild alien megastructure idea will live forever.
- Europe and Russia have postponed their Mars rover mission to 2022.
- We need to start thinking about the ethical implications of mind reading and mind control technologies – because they are coming.
- That time the CIA attempted to see Mars through the psychic technique known as remote viewing.
- China is spinning an unfounded story that the US Army started the coronavirus epidemic.
- The man who saw the pandemic coming.
- Tripping on nothing: the amazing psychedelic bamboozle.
- Shock discovery: Dead Sea Scrolls at the Museum of the Bible are all forgeries.
- Prehistoric hyenas and humans share migration patterns.
- Climate change: will planting millions of trees really save the planet?
- New analysis of Large Hadron Collider results confirms something weird is happening. A little more than ‘something’ recently!
Quote of the Day:
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.