Try not to crap yourself…
- An ancient black hole as heavy as a billion suns is pointed right at us. Duck and cover kids, duck and cover.
- The search for aliens is about to get a serious upgrade,
- All alone in interstellar space, Voyager 2 is about to lose contact with home.
- Ancient mariners: transoceanic voyagers before the Europeans.
- Ancient shell shows days were half-hour shorter 70 million years ago.
- Two faces of a Denisovan revealed and explained.
- Study establishes eggshell beads were exchanged over 30,000 years.
- Two men charged with vandalizing national monument that includes one of the largest concentrations of prehistoric rock art in eastern Nevada.
- Egypt re-opens its oldest pyramid after 14 year, £5 million restoration.
- Robotic feelings?
- Scientists linked artificial and biological neurons in a network – and amazingly, it worked.
- What is the fifth force of nature? Leelo Dallas multipass?
- Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones arrested on drink driving charge.
Quote of the Day:
I’m tired of this back-slappin’ “isn’t humanity neat” bullshit. We’re a virus with shoes.