- Why witchcraft is on the rise.
- The ’singing’ bluestones of Carn Menyn in the Preseli Mountains are to appear on record for the first time.
- Concern over secret search for bones of an ancient race of giants in New Zealand.
- After more than 150 years, New Zealand recognises ‘extinct’ Moriori people.
- The Eyes of Darkness is a 1981 novel by Dean Koontz that features a Chinese military lab in Wuhan that creates a virus as a bioweapon. How is it that some books appear to prophesy future events?
- Related: This 1949 science fiction novel by a legendary rocket designer names the leader of Martian civilization as ‘Elon’.
- Also: 19th century science fiction author wrote a book about a boy named Baron Trump who travels to Russia, followed by a novel titled The Last President.
- SETI scientist: Nobody takes alien hunting seriously.
- Another plane saw the Nimitz Tic Tac UFO but was forced to keep quiet.
- How to optimise your headspace on a mission to Mars.
- This guy hacked his prosthetic arm to control musical instruments.
- Blind man claims he regained his sight after being hit by a car.
- Classical time crystals could exist in nature.
- Video of the Day: Watch the rare, awesome spectacle as Mercury passes between the Earth and Sun.
Quote of the Day:
Everyone has a belief system, or B.S. The trick is to learn not to take anyone’s B.S. too seriously, especially your own.
Robert Anton Wilson