- The strange quest to crack the Voynich Code.
- Someone was hunting mammoths in Mexico over 15,000 years ago.
- ‘Ghost’ human ancestor discovered in West Africa.
- Betelgeuse’s shenanigans just got weirder.
- NASA found exotic organic molecules on ancient space object ‘Arrokoth’.
- Inside the Pentagon’s secret UFO program.
- Deformed object in the Kuiper Belt defies planetary formation theory.
- A spider’s web is part of its mind, new research suggests.
- World’s largest honey bee makes rare hallucinogenic honey
- Related: The hallucinogenic honey hunters of Nepal.
- Psychedelic companies are preparing to go public on the Canadian stock exchange. Might be time they sampled their own products…
- A tiny area of the brain may enable consciousness, says “exhilarating” study.
- Mother ‘reunited’ with dead daughter using virtual reality.
- Giant dams enclosing the North Sea could protect millions from rising waters caused by global warming, says scientist.
- Scientists turn entire human organs fully transparent.
- Cyber-criminals are phishing using corona virus conspiracy theories.
Quote of the Day:
So long as men worship the Caesars and Napoleons, Caesars and Napoleons will duly rise and make them miserable.