Today’s news is conspiracy heavy…paranoiacs beware!
- Pentagon requests $15 billion for Space Force.
- Inside the U.S. Army’s massive $2 million propaganda campaign for the Independence Day sequel.
- Ideas worth slandering: TED flags the UFO topic.
- QAnon conspiracy theory creeps into mainstream politics.
- Sousveillance update: Facebook has bought computer vision company Scape, which has been working on determining location via images and video of surroundings.
- Related: Are we all persons of interest? Advances in technology allow us all to be spied on.
- That time the US Secret Service mistook a cyberpunk RPG for a hacker’s handbook.
- Is this the original board game of death?
- The great kava boom: how Fiji’s beloved psychoactive brew is going global.
- The real Dracula?
- When did ancient humans begin to understand death?
- Betelgeuse might have exploded 642 years ago, but the next few weeks are crucial to find out.
- Iranian minister tried to pass off a $20 Halloween costume as a real spacesuit.
Quote of the Day:
It is a test of a good religion whether you can joke about it.