- Easter Island society did not collapse prior to European contact, new research shows.
- Why did the ancient Chimú civilisation sacrifice hundreds of young lives?
- We are all ancient mapmakers.
- Could the ‘Phoenix Lights’ UFO incident have been a sighting of a massive airship?
- This reporter keeps asking presidential candidates about UFOs and it’s amazing.
- The Trump administration calls for big budget increases for NASA to fund Moon-to-Mars program.
- A strange Russian spacecraft is shadowing a U.S. spy satellite.
- Gravity mysteries: have we had the fundamental nature of the universe wrong this whole time?
- An occult Nobel laureate: new book released on French physiologist and psychical researcher Charles Richet.
- Why astrology matters.
- Death: can our final moment be euphoric?
- Good at StarCraft? DARPA wants to train military robots with your brain waves.
Quote of the Day:
We fear the idea of personal change, because we think we need to sacrifice something; to give something up. But human beings at our best are so creative and inventive, and we can create, develop and implement systems of change that are beneficial to all sentient beings and the environment.