Pass through any barriers you face this week like a quantum bunny…
- The popularity of Turkey’s ancient temple at Gobekli Tepe worries archaeologists.
- Skulls from ancient North Americans hint at multiple migration waves.
- Neanderthal genes found for the first time in African populations.
- Physicists say ancient life might have escaped Earth and journeyed to alien stars.
- Advanced life may exist in a form that’s beyond matter, physicists say.
- The Phenomenon – a close look at James Fox’s new UFO documentary trailer.
- Inside Skinwalker Ranch, a paranormal hotbed of UFO research.
- NBC is bringing Dan Brown’s Da Vinci Code character Robert Langdon to television.
- Engineering bugs, resurrecting species: the wild world of synthetic biology.
- Life’s Frankenstein beginnings.
- The BBC published an article last week suggesting that eating a vegan or vegetarian diet can affect your intelligence in a negative way. Nearly every claim in it was either totally untrue or misleading.
- Company that made electronic health records software that pushed opioids on patients – even if they didn’t need them – had a secret deal with drug maker.
- A ship vanished near the Bermuda triangle 94 years ago. Researchers say they’ve found it.
- The age of interstellar visitors.
- Video of the Day: The mushroom hunters.
Quote of the Day:
Some mushrooms will kill you,
while some will show you gods
and some will feed the hunger in our bellies.