- Which religion is friendliest to the idea of aliens?
- New research says human biases are getting in the way of looking for alien life.
- How Nepal’s Yeti has divided the Himalayan nation.
- How to levitate objects with sounds (and break your mind).
- What if Darwin’s evolutionary ideas about competition aren’t as correct as we thought?
- Cows communicate with unique moos.
- How a vegan diet could affect your intelligence.
- A rat with no brain? Pinky?
- Researchers transplant lab-grown heart muscle cells into patient.
- How ancient light reveals the universe’s contents.
- 2000-year-old monolith reveals hidden symbols in Amazon.
- Related: Archaeologists discover ancient henge-like geoglyphs previously hidden under the Amazon forest.
- Video of the Day: Ant-agonism.
Quote of the Day:
[T]he truth is that the greatest enemies to the doctrines of Jesus are those calling themselves the expositors of them, who have perverted them for the structure of a system of fancy absolutely incomprehensible, and without any foundation in his genuine words. And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter. But we may hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away all this artificial scaffolding, and restore to us the primitive and genuine doctrines of this the most venerated reformer of human errors.