- Coitus reservatus is an ancient sexual technique promising bliss and longevity. Does orgasm data back up these tantric ideas?
- The biggest celestial event of the year could happen tomorrow (or well, maybe not for 100,000 years).
- People can now be identified from a distance by their heart rate.
- Surviving Mars: Settling humans on Mars needs pragmatism at least as much as vision
- A graveyard of giant spacecraft spins through space.
- Stone tools reveal intrepid travels of the Neanderthals.
- Egyptian mummy cold case closed: ‘Takabuti’ was stabbed to death.
- Fish farm plan rejected after councillors told of fairy danger.
- New website lets you track the global spread of Wuhan Coronavirus in real time.
- In a recent simulation, a coronavirus killed 65 million people.
- No wonder American doctors are treating a Coronavirus patient with a robot.
- What we can learn from fish that can change sex.
- Video(s) of the Day: Does ESP reveal the non-physical?
Quote of the Day:
No matter what, people are going to like you or not like you. So be authentic, and let them like you or not for who you actually are.