- China confirms human-to-human transmission of new deadly virus, and the World Health Organisation announces emergency meeting.
- The ‘dark forest’ theory offers a grim answer for where all the aliens are.
- Are the aliens us? UFOs may be piloted by time-traveling humans, book argues.
- The mysterious goblins of Appalachia.
- Related: Red Pill Junkie’s reviews of Hellier S01 and Hellier S02.
- ‘Dancing dragon’ feathered dinosaur fossil discovered in China.
- This scorpion was among the first lifeforms to walk on Earth.
- Tunnel vs Stonehenge: the battle for ancient Wiltshire advances.
- Ancient Australian crystals unlock the history of Earth’s first magnetic field – and show it was a lot more powerful than anyone believed.
- How bots spread mistruths about cannabis’s health benefits on Twitter.
- Celebrities rave about experiences with the psychedelic ayahuasca.
- But do ‘psychedelic retreats’ have a sexual abuse problem?
- New facial recognition app may “end privacy as we know it”.
- Feral cats break into research facility to eat human remains.
- Video of the Day: Mega-catfish, assemble!
Quote of the Day:
The real problem is that through our scientific genius we’ve made of the world a neighborhood, but through our moral and spiritual genius we’ve failed to make of it a brotherhood.
Martin Luther King Jr