Blinking lights are warnings, right?
- Will the star Betelgeuse explode someday?
- The tale of the tape: an investigation into the now famous Navy UFO video.
- Mass panic: it’s not clear that Colorado’s mystery drones even exist.
- Related: Return of the airship – mysterious drones ‘invade’ America’s heartland.
- SpaceX rocket explosion goes exactly to plan.
- Forbidden flesh: an appetite never to be sated.
- Near the Arctic Circle, a group of Neanderthals may have persisted for thousands of years after the rest of their species disappeared.
- Also: Neanderthals combed beaches and went diving for shells to use as tools, new study finds.
- Do we possess a transpersonal imagination?
- Professor: Electrons and quarks may experience consciousness
- Scientists discovered ‘mini-computers’ in human neurons — and that’s great news for A.I.
- Laser weapons are the next revolution in aerial warfare.
Quote of the Day:
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice.